WE NOW HAVE OPTIONS FOR EVERYONE!
The 2023 Fall Beach Season is right around the corner! Fall is the start of our year-round beach season! Our National Team players just competed in the BVCA National Championships in California, ending our summer season on a high note! The Fall season focuses on skill development and strategy implementation. A partner is not required, as we encourage players during the fall to play with as many partners as possible.
- Season Dates: This program will begin on Sunday, August 6th and run through Sunday, October 29th.
- Practices: There are 2 options to register for the Fall Season:
- 2 practices/week (FULL PROGRAM)
- Sundays 2:00pm-4:00pm and Wednesdays 5:00pm-7:00pm
- 1 practice/week (Sundays)
- Sundays 2:00pm-4:00pm
- Tournaments: Our tournament schedule will consist of our Friday Night Light Tournaments and various weekend tournaments held at the 692 facility.
- Partners: You do not have to have a partner for this program. We will train all the girls as individuals. It will always be your choice who you play with in tournaments.
- Cost: The cost for the Spring Season is as follows:
- 2 practices/week: $850.
- 1 practice/week: $500.
- Registration: We are now offering on-line registration!